Adding custom fields to forms is a great way to customize the system even more according to your needs.
Here's a quick guide on how to work with custom fields:
- You can manage your own fields in Settings (1).
- Enter the name of the field and select the form in which you want to place the field (2). Recommendation: Choose a unique field name.
- Select the data type of the field. Enter values for single/multiple selection type.
- Field published means that the field will be visible on the form.
- There can be several custom fields on one form. They appear at the bottom of the form.